Are you looking to spend some time in the kitchen this Christmas with your child? Try this collection of delicious Christmas Recipes for kids to make! They’re so easy! The kids will have so much fun trying these tasty treats for the holiday season.
Cooking can be a great way to bond with your child and create lasting memories. It’s fun to spend time together with these fun and easy Recipes for Kids.
Here are some reasons why we bake during the holiday season with kids:
- It’s a fun activity that everyone can enjoy. Baking is a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them about cooking. It’s also a great way to spend time together as a family.
- It’s a great way to teach kids about the importance of following directions. Baking requires a lot of steps, and kids need to be able to follow directions carefully in order to make a successful batch of cookies or brownies. This is a great way to teach kids about responsibility and the importance of following instructions.
- It’s a great way to teach kids about math and science. Baking requires kids to learn about measurements, fractions, and other mathematical concepts. It also teaches them about the science of cooking, such as how different ingredients interact with each other to create delicious treats.
- It’s a great way to get kids excited about food. Baking can help kids develop a love of cooking and eating healthy foods. It’s also a great way to introduce kids to new flavors and ingredients.
- It can help your child develop a sense of accomplishment. Cooking can be a great way for kids to feel proud of themselves and their accomplishments.
- It’s a great way to create memories that will last a lifetime. Baking with kids is a special experience that can create lasting memories. It’s a time for families to come together, have fun, and learn from each other.
As a kid, there were 3 recipes that I would always make with my mom and grandma for Christmas. I couldn’t wait to make our…
They were delicious and one of my favorite things to eat during the holidays season. Now that I have kids of my own we’ve added a few more Christmas Recipes to our list of things we can make together over Christmas break.
Christmas Recipes for Kids
Hot Chocolate Cookies
Easy Hot Chocolate Cocoa Cookies Recipe! Plus they are a fun holiday cookie recipe to go along with your favorite holiday movie… Polar Express.
These delicious cookies are perfect to bake for a holiday cookie exchange or a special treat for Santa on Christmas Eve.
You could also make these healthier brownie cookies with the kids.
Christmas Roll Sugar Cookies
Christmas Roll Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles! A super simple recipe for Christmas Cookies this holiday season with your child!
Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies
A fun and easy recipe for using sprinkles with cookies for an instant hit with the kids! Here’s how to make these delicious Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies with your child.
Swedish Thumbprint Cookies
Learn about Sweden with Kids. Make Rosenmunnar (Swedish Thumbprint Cookies) and Braided Swedish Coffee Bread as you explore the world with food.
Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Recipe
The holidays are such a fun time of year packed full of holiday recipes we’ve been waiting all year long to make for friends. Many of our recipes create holiday memories we want our families to remember year after year. This Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cheesecake recipe does just that.
Kale Christmas Tree Pizza
Tis the season for Christmas trees – and Kale. Yes, Kale is a fabulous winter garden vegetable. It is prolific and grows well, meaning we eat a lot of it. Snuggle in and read a few good Christmas tree books with your little one, then head to the kitchen and make this kale pizza tree recipe together.
Snowman Pizza Recipe
Move over Frosty the Snowman, we’re about to warm up the house with this Snowman Pizza Recipe! Snuggle with your child and read a few snowman books, then head to the kitchen and get inspired by books to make your pizza. Kids can do everything from measuring to decorating!
Kiwi Gingersnap Mini Tarts
Need a quick snack for your kids to make after school? My grade schooler likes a snack that she can assemble on her own. These Kiwi Gingersnap Mini Tarts are easy for kids to make and pack a lot of flavor. They’d be perfect for a holiday party!
Christmas Dinner Side Recipes for Kids
- Christmas Salad Bar Ideas
- Herbed Rotisserie Roast with Portobello Mushroom Gravy
- Kale, Potato, and Bacon Toscana Scalloped Potatoes
- Quick and Easy Sweet Potatoes
So this Christmas, invite your child into the kitchen and teach them how to cook a few of your favorite holiday dishes. It will be a fun and rewarding experience for both of you.
Here are some tips for getting started:
- Choose a recipe that is simple and easy to follow.
- Make sure you have all of the ingredients and tools you need before you start.
- Be patient and encouraging.
- Let your child help out as much as possible.
- Have fun!
There are so many ways to get the kids involved in holiday cooking this Christmas.
You may also enjoy these activities with your child…