It’s time for Back to School! One of my favorite photo editing tools as a parent and a teacher is available to anyone online for FREE. There are tons of ways to use it as you prepare for the first day of school. Plus a fun way to preserve memories with your photos. The question is are you using it?
This Back to School campaign is sponsored by my friends at Picmonkey, all opinions expressed are my own after using this tool for over 3 years and completely falling in love with it, seriously 🙂
The online program I’m referring to is called Picmonkey. It’s an online tool that we have used at The Educators’ Spin On It for over 3 years to help us with editing our blog images, family photos, pinnable images and even to create our printables for learning. Plus to create back to school images to share too. Here’s their article sharing tips for using Back to School Options on PicMonkey’s Blog.
I do have the paid version which is $33 a year but so worth it. Picmonkey gives me the ability to edit my photos to make them look more professional. Plus create collages that are unique to your own style. I love that one of the features in the ability to use what ever fonts that you have on your computer to make it more personalized.
Back to School Giveaway from PicMonkey
It’s time to Get Schooled with PicMonkey Smarts!
- Create a board called “PicMonkeySmarts” and
- Pin tips, tricks and advice for getting school-ready.
- Be sure to add #PicMonkeySmarts and #EDUspin to all your posts.
- Pin at least one item made with PicMonkey.
I’m so excited to announce that PicMonkey has partnered with Kim Vij from The Educators’ Spin On It to create a PicMonkeySmarts sample board to get you started. Follow @PicMonkeyapp and @EducatorsSpinOn on Pinterest to see lots of back to school tips throughout the contest.
Here’s a peek at our NEW #PicmonkeySmarts Pinterest board to get you started for inspiration for #BacktoSchool. Can’t wait to see what you are inspired to pin and share with us!
- Limited to residents of the United States.
- PicMonkey employees and partners are not eligible to win.
- Winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm PST on September 7, 2015. Winner will be announced on September 9, 2015 on @Picmonkeyapp Pinterest account.
- One entry per person.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- Sponsor: Picmonkey, Seattle, WashingtonWishing you the best of luck as you begin the new school year!If you have any questions about Back to School, please ask us!