February is here! Here are activities for the month for After School! There are so many fun holidays and events that fall is the month of February.
I’ve gathered up some of my favorites to share with you as you welcome the new month. The activities focus on Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, Groundhog Day and even Black History Month.
Be sure to grab your Printable After School Planner!
February Activities for Elementary School Ages After School
- Groundhog’s Day Poem and Craft
- 100th Day of School Activities
- Diverse Books in your Home Library
- President’s Day Activities
- Chinese New Year Ideas for Kids
- 101 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities
- 20 Adorable Homemade Valentine’s Day Cards
- Acts of Kindness Wreath
- Heart Healthy Fun for Mommy and Me
- Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
- Heart Shaped Breadsticks
- Color Words Activities with Hearts
- 30+ Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids
For more ideas for School Ages visit our Activity Guide for After School