From our family and friends to our neighbors and the people we see in our community there are so many fantastic role models and good examples of what parenting can be.
Often the media reflects upon the worst moments of parents. We would like to take a moment of our time to celebrate the little things that make the difference in their lives of our children. We want to hear about, promote, and celebrate all of you parents out there who are parenting with purpose!
Look around you at the world. Who is inspiring you to be a better parent? Is it your own dad who made a special trip to help you fix a leaky bathroom faucet? Is it your neighbor who is parenting two young children, one who just had a shunt put in his brain? Is it the stranger walking into a grocery store who stops for a moment and kisses his child, snuggled in a carrier close to his chest?
If you could take a snapshot of a great parenting with purpose moment, what would it look like for you? You don’t have to actually catch this moment on camera, but we sure would love to hear about it!
Parenting with Purpose Articles from Parents LIKE YOU!
- A Father’s Guide to STEM
- Six Ways I Became a Better Parent
- Bridging the Gap Between Home and School
- Moms Fighting Hunger
- Making Music Every Day
- Parenting Children with Grateful Hearts
- Connecting with Adoptive Children
- Everyday Moments
- New Experiences
- Important of Daddy Reading
- Small Hands Creating Hope
- Sometimes You Have to Say Yes
- Finding a Princess in Every Girl
- Screen Time and Motivating Boys
- Tips on Encourage Sibling Bonding
- Using Play to Parent through Stress
- Developing Obedience with Kids
- Tips for a Meaningful Mealtime
- Teaching Gratitude
- Using Printables at Home
- Drop Everything a Swing
- 10 Things I Love About Being a Mom
- 6 GREAT Tips for Getting Kids to Clean Up
- 5 Ways for Kids to Volunteer with Senior Citizens
- The Importance of Getting Enough Sleep
- Starting a Back-to-School Family BBQ Night Tradition
- Coping with Back-to-School Emotions
- Family night traditions: prep less, enjoy more.
- Tips for Bringing More Science Into Every Day
We know you are doing amazing things!