Finding quick activities to do with kids during the summer is a lot of fun. At our house I feel like I’m finally finding the time to sit down to do those cool Science Activities and Art Projects. This week’s featured activities are simple and fun for kids of all ages from Frozen Water Play with Olaf to using yarn to make a Toilet Roll Bracelets. I invite you to check our the top featured activities at the After School Linky Party.
Leave a comment below and tell us what your favorite activity was this week!
Top School Age Activities for Summer in #smartsummer
We’ve been featuring all summer long the TOP ACTIVITIES that are shared on the After School Linky Party. Here’s an easy reference guide to visit each week of #smartsummer .
- July Calendar Observations by +Deb @ Living Montessori Now *
- American Flag Cardboard Tube Craft & I Spy Number Hunt from +Deirdre @ JDaniel4’s Mom*
- Toilet Roll Yarn Bracelets from +Michelle @ Molly Moo *
- Summer Doodles from Art Club Blog *
- Kids Science Magic Balloons from +Malia @ Playdough to Playto *
- Frozen Olaf Ice Sensory Bin from JDaniel4’s Mom *
After School Pinterest Board Pin of the Week
BackYard Summer Camp eBook ON SALE
To find out more about this ebook Click Here